Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Ceramic Lined Equipment
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
The cyclone equipment is seriously worn and needs to be adjusted or even replaced frequently, which seriously affects the quality and efficiency of coal preparation. We can tailor-design and manufacture various cyclone liners according to the size and shape of the cyclone. The lining material is oxidized. Aluminum wear-resistant ceramics, because the cyclone cylinder is a cylinder, the lower part is a cone, and the upper part has an overflow box distribution box, etc., so the wear-resistant ceramic liner must be processed into arcs, sectors, and different sizes of heads. The diameter of different cyclones is also different. After years of on-site construction, our company can now provide more than 100 types of cyclone wear-resistant ceramic liners for customers.
|Content of alumina
|Rockwell A hardness
|Thermal expansion coefficient
1. Design different cyclone liners according to the cylinder, cone pipe, outlet pipe, etc., and the ceramic structure is reasonable without gaps;
2. The ceramics are made 10-25mm thick, 100 tons of dry pressing, high density, and excellent wear resistance;
3. The wear-resistant ceramic sheet adopts a high-strength adhesive staggered pasting process, which is firmly bonded and does not fall off, and is suitable for harsh working conditions such as high impact or dynamic operation;
4. The inner wall is smooth, the material is smooth, and the height difference between the ceramics is within 0.5mm, which can maintain the maximum tangential velocity of the slurry in the cyclone, reduce energy loss, and obtain the best classification effect.
1. Good wear resistance: Because the Mohs hardness of the wear-resistant ceramic lining of the cyclone can reach 9.0, which is equivalent to HRC90 or more, it has high wear resistance for the abrasive media transported by metallurgy, electric power, mining, coal, and other industries. sex. Proved by industrial operation: its wear resistance life is ten times or even dozens of times that of quenched steel.
2. Low running resistance: the inner surface of the cyclone is smooth and never rusted, unlike the convex spiral on the inner surface of seamless steel pipe. The inner surface roughness and clean water resistance characteristics of the relevant inspection unit have been tested. The surface smoothness is better than that of any metal pipe, and the cleaning resistance coefficient is 0.0193, which is slightly lower than that of seamless pipes.
3. Anti-corrosion and anti-scaling: Because the corundum ceramic layer is (a-AL2O3), it is neutral. So it has acid and alkali resistance and seawater corrosion resistance and also has anti-scaling properties.
4. The project cost is low: the cyclone liner is light in weight and the price is reasonable.
Product service life
The excellent wear resistance of the cyclone liner can ensure a long-term continuous and stable working condition of the cyclone. The service life is 10 times that of ordinary polyurethane materials, and the cost performance is very high.
The cyclones produced by our company are lined with wear-resistant ceramics, which are widely used in the beneficiation process of sand washing, coal preparation, ferrous metal mines, and non-ferrous metal mines. Improve the metal recovery rate of the beneficiation and increase the economic benefits of the beneficiation.