Wear-resistant pump pipe is the abbreviation of concrete pump pipe. Because it is called concrete pump pipe, the pump pipe is divided into two types: truck pump pipe and ground pump pipe according to the scope of use. The truck pump pipe includes a booming pipe, hinge elbow, and reducer For pipes and elbows, the main materials on the market are wear-resistant alloy pipes and ceramic pump pipes. Today we will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the two materials.
Wear-resistant alloy pump tube
Wear-resistant alloy pipes are widely used. The wear-resistant pump pipes are welded with alloy steel pipes. After high-temperature quenching treatment, a wear-resistant layer of 2.0mm is formed on the inner wall of the wear-resistant pump pipe. The hardness of the wear-resistant layer reaches HRC60 or more. The 125A flange is inlaid with a wear-resistant sleeve with a hardness of more than 60, which ensures the conveying volume of concrete. It is mainly composed of steel pipes and flanges.
The production process is relatively simple and the price is relatively low.
1. The hardness is (HRA77-HRA80), the wear resistance is poor, and increasing the hardness will lead to an increase in cost.
2. It is easy to wear and tear, and the inner wall of the pipeline will become rough after wear, and the connection gap is large, which is prone to material blocking.
3. The density is high, the weight is heavy, the load on the pump arm is large, and the installation and maintenance are inconvenient.
Wear-resistant ceramic pump tube
The wear-resistant ceramic pump tube is pasted with alumina ceramics inside the steel tube to prolong the service life of the pump tube.
1. The hardness can reach HRA90, second only to diamond, and the service life of the pump tube made of ceramic material is more than 5 times higher than that of the alloy pump tube.
2. The ceramic installation is smooth and the gap is small, ensuring that the material does not block the material when passing through, basically solving the problem of hanging material and blocking the material, and the pipeline is easy to clean.
3. Low density and lightweight. The density of wear-resistant ceramic is generally 3.9g/cm3, which is only half of the alloy material. Under the same specification, the quality of a wear-resistant ceramic pump tube is 40% lighter than that of an alloy pump tube. This not only greatly reduces the difficulty and cost of maintenance and replacement, but also reduces the load on the pump arm.
4. The flanges at both ends are made of super wear-resistant ceramics, which can effectively improve the wear resistance of weak parts.
The price is slightly more expensive than the ordinary alloy pump tube, and the impact resistance of the ceramic pump tube is relatively weak, so try to avoid the impact of hard objects during use.