1. Grind and dust and degrease the metal surface where ceramics need to be pasted (if there is an oil stain, it should be cleaned with 99% acetone; if the bonding surface is non-metallic, the surface should be polished and roughened).
2. Stir the glue evenly, mix, and mix thoroughly according to A: B=2:1 (weight ratio), apply it on the metal surface, then paste the wear-resistant sheet, hit it with a rubber hammer, and cure it at room temperature for 2 hours.
3. After curing at room temperature for 8 hours, use a small hammer to gently tap to check, and listen to the sound to judge whether there is any phenomenon that the adhesive is not fully coated. If so, it needs to be partially re-pasted.
1. When the humidity is high in the rainy season, in order to prevent rust, glue should be applied immediately after grinding to prevent rust.
2. The proportion of glue should be accurate to avoid construction quality problems caused by inaccurate glue mix.
3. When the temperature is lower than 10°C, heating and curing should be adopted, and an iodine-tungsten lamp can heat the surface to be bonded to about 30°C, apply glue and glue bond, and heat until cured. If heating measures are not taken, especially when the temperature is lower than 0°C, the adhesive will freeze and the surface looks cured, but there is no bonding strength. The user will experience ceramic peeling off during use. The heating temperature should not exceed 50°C, otherwise, it will cause the glue to react violently and cause foaming, affecting the bonding strength.