Wear-resistant ceramic pipes use steel pipes as external supports and are lined with ceramics to withstand impact and wear. Therefore, the performance and advantages of wear-resistant ceramic pipes mainly come from the performance characteristics of ceramic linings. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of wear-resistant ceramic pipes?
Advantages of wear-resistant ceramic tubes
1. Good wear resistance: The lining ceramic layer of the wear-resistant ceramic pipeline is wear-resistant ceramics with a hardness (HRA) of 88-90. The wear resistance is more than ten times that of high-chromium wear-resistant cast iron alloy pipe fittings.
2.Corrosion resistance: Alumina ceramic plates have excellent corrosion resistance to different corrosive media.
3. Wear-resistant ceramic tube: α-type aluminum oxide ceramics, acid resistance 97-99%; alumina is a neutral oxide, under the long-term influence of natural environment such as oxygen and oxygen, performance aging will not occur problem. It can be determined that the corrosion resistance of the wear-resistant tube is ten times that of stainless steel.
4. Low engineering cost: wear-resistant ceramic pipes are mainly used for material conveying, pneumatic conveying and corrosive media with particles. They are used to replace expensive stainless steel pipes, high-chromium cast steel pipes and hard alloy wear-resistant pipes. Can directly reduce engineering costs.
Disadvantages of wear-resistant ceramic tubes
1. Not resistant to high temperature: Since the wear-resistant ceramic tube is pasted on the ceramic plate by glue, the temperature of the glue is generally about 200 ℃, too high will easily cause the phenomenon of falling off, and shorten the use time.
2. Cannot cut at will: The ceramic patch wear-resistant tube cannot be cut at will. The main reason is that the wear-resistant ceramic tube is a combination of steel pipe and ceramic sheet, which will cause the ceramic sheet to fall off.