There are two main types of ceramic wear-resistant elbows according to their materials, one is alumina-lined wear-resistant ceramic elbows, and the other is self-propagating ceramic wear-resistant elbows. What's the difference between the two?
Appearance color distinction
1. Alumina lined wear-resistant ceramic elbow The inside of the elbow is a white alumina ceramic patch or an integral ceramic ring. Inside the self-propagating ceramic composite pipe is a black dense ceramic layer with metallic luster.
2. The steel parts of alumina ceramic wear-resistant elbows are made of integral hot simmered seamless steel pipes, and the steel parts of self-propagating ceramic composite pipes are generally made of dried shrimps.
Distinguishing the connection method of pipe diameter
1. The diameter of alumina ceramic wear-resistant elbow is generally small, and the diameter from DN30 to DN200 is more. The steel parts of self-propagating ceramic composite pipes are generally between DN300-DN3000.
2. Alumina ceramic wear-resistant elbows cannot be directly welded, and need to add welding straight sections to facilitate the connection between wear-resistant elbows and pipes, and can also be flanged. Self-propagating ceramic elbows can be directly welded or flanged.
The production process is different
1. The self-propagating ceramic wear-resistant elbow is made by the flat self-propagating process, and the chemical reaction centrifugal force casting process is used. The ceramic tube produced by this process has many microscopic cracks, is brittle and fragile, and is easy to partially fall off and fail, and cannot be repaired after falling off.
2. The alumina ceramic wear-resistant elbow is composed of three layers of steel, viscose and ceramics. The steel is formed by 20# one-piece hot bending, and is bonded to the inner wall of the steel with inorganic adhesive. Grinding layer.
Ceramic wear-resistant elbows are often used in power plant coal powder, ash, cement plant cyclone, steel plant dust removal system, mine powder, tailings, backfill, coal mine, coal washing plant wear-resistant pipeline, coking plant coke particles, sintering plant materials The service life is more than 20 times higher than that of ordinary steel pipes, and it can also be used for the transportation of molten aluminum and corrosive media.