Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Ceramic Sleeve Lined Pipe
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Alumina Ceramic Lining
Alumina ceramic lining is widely used in wear-resistant pipelines, and its utilization rate is higher than other wear-resistant materials.Because this lining has the characteristics of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, smooth inner wall and not easy to accumulate materials, etc., it is often used in equipment with serious impact and wear to transport bulk materials, powders, gases, slurries and other media. It has strong applicability and wide range of use, so it is favored by major enterprises.
|Content of alumina||≥92%||≥95%|
|Rockwell A hardness||≥82HRA||≥85HRA|
|Impact strength||≥1200 MPA||≥1500 MPA|
1. The alumina ceramic lining uses corundum ceramic as the anti-wear lining, which has high hardness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Selecting different ceramic linings as wear-resistant materials according to different materials and temperatures can maximize its role and obtain longer service life;
2. Under the high temperature environment of equipment operation, the company adopts stud welding studs and ceramic adhesive to better connect the ceramic layer with the steel pipe layer, which largely ensures that the ceramics will not fall off during long-term operation;
3. The external steel pipe should be made of suitable materials according to the needs. If the equipment operates in an environment with relatively high humidity, it can be considered to use stainless steel as the outer wall of the steel pipe or apply a rust-proof layer on the surface of the steel pipe;
4. For tee, elbow and other parts that are easy to wear, designing a suitable elbow curvature radius and increasing the thickness of the steel pipe and ceramic lining at the bending part of the elbow or the tee part can make it last longer.
1. The outer steel pipe of alumina ceramic lining pipeline is mainly composed of 10#, 20# steel, or stainless steel and other materials;
2. Make the corresponding length according to the customer's requirements, and determine whether the pipeline needs to be welded in sections according to the diameter of the pipe. Generally, if it exceeds 3 meters, it needs to be divided into sections;
3. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is generally 6-10mm, and the thickness of the lining ceramic layer is generally 5-30mm;
4. Wear-resistant ceramic pipe elbows are guaranteed to be connected with the same inner diameter, except for the connection with the outer diameter required by customers;
5. Other models and specifications can be customized according to customer requirements.
Alumina ceramic pipe is one of the company's main products, which are mainly used in steel, thermal power, cement, ports, coal, mining, chemical, concrete engineering machinery, chemical, smelting, lithium battery and other industries
Our customers come from all over the world, and the main markets are from the United States, Britain, Australia, South Korea, Canada, Germany, etc.
Please tell me the products you are interested in, we will provide you with the best price and the best anti wear solution.If you have any questions about the product, please feel free to contact us.We sincerely look forward to working with you.We provide samples for free!
If you have any requirements, please feel free to contact us, we will reply to you as soon as possible
Add:No. 2, Qingyuan South Road, Langli Industrial Park, Changsha County, Hunan Province
Welocme to contact us
Why choose us?