Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Ceramic Sleeve Lined Pipe
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Straight lines with ceramic lining, also called ceramic lined composite pipe or ceramic lined steel pipe, consist of a steel pipe with an alumina ceramic lining. The internal ceramic lining helps prevent corrosion, erosion, and wear of the inner surface, so straight lines with ceramic lining are often used in highly abrasive applications.
|Content of alumina
|Rockwell A hardness
1. Straight lines with ceramic lining are highly wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and resistant to temperature changes, and their heat resistance is far superior to steel pipes in most cases. This makes the pipe suitable for applications involving high pressure or high temperature. The abrasion-resistant ceramic pipe also has excellent wear resistance, making it ideal for applications involving the conveying of abrasive media. The ceramic lining also helps to maintain the shape and shape of the steel pipe Strength, in some cases, also increases its useful life.
2. Some main applications of ceramic lined steel pipes are electric power, metallurgy, cement, chemical industry, coal, steel, and other industries. These pipes are usually used for powder or pneumatic conveying, which can withstand greater pressure. In addition, they can also be used for conveying slurry and other particle systems.
3. Wear-resistant ceramic straight pipes have high mechanical strength and can be installed on-site. Compared with traditional steel pipes, ceramic-lined steel pipes have many advantages. They have excellent wear resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and wear resistance, making them Ideal for applications involving granular media, and corrosive and abrasive materials.
The manufacturing process of wear-resistant ceramic pipes:
1. Use a grinder to polish and remove rust on the inner wall of the pipeline where the wear-resistant ceramics will be pasted, so as to ensure that the inner wall of the pipeline is free from rust and unevenness.
2. Clean the polished part with a cleaning agent to remove the dust and grease that fell on it after polishing, so as to ensure that the pasting surface is free of dust and grease;
3. Mix the glue strictly according to the corresponding glue ratio. After the glue is mixed, it needs to be stirred repeatedly so that the ingredients are fully mixed into a paste, and the color tone is required to be uniform;
4. Apply glue on the inner wall of the pipe that has been polished. The glue should not be too thick. It needs to be fully coated, and there should be no lack of glue. The glue should also be applied on the pasting surface of the tile, on The 4 sides of the tile be coated with glue;
5. Install the glue-coated ceramic sheet on the pipe, and press it tightly to avoid unevenness and large gaps in the ceramic sheet;
What is an abrasion-resistant ceramic pipelined?
From cast stone pipes - to wear-resistant alloy pipes - to wear-resistant ceramic pipes. The materials of industrial wear-resistant pipes are also constantly updated and iterated. Cast stone pipes and alloy pipes are gradually eliminated by the market due to their shortcomings such as bulkiness, inconvenient installation, difficult maintenance, and short service life.
The wear-resistant ceramic lining of the pipeline combines the high hardness, high wear resistance, and corrosion resistance of ceramics with the machinability, weldability, and high strength of steel, and has the advantages of high wear resistance, lightweight, convenient processing, and flexible on-site installation. , The service life of the wear-resistant ceramic pipelined is 8-10 times longer than that of cast stone pipes and wear-resistant alloy steel pipes, and 15-20 times longer than that of steel-plastic and steel-rubber elbows.
The wear-resistant ceramics lining the pipeline are made of alumina and zirconia as the main raw materials. After being calcined at a high temperature of more than 1,000 degrees, they are fixed on the inner wall of the steel pipe through arch joints, stud welding, and high-temperature-resistant inorganic bonding. It has low engineering costs. , Long life, lightweight, convenient transportation, and installation.