Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Ceramic Sleeve Lined Pipe
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Lithium Battery Ceramic Pipe
The lithium battery ceramic pipe is lined with ceramic that contains 95% alumina, which has the qualities of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high cleanliness, and non-shedding. It is utilized for corrosive powder, high purity powder, and extremely hard fine powder. The material system is very well suited for and has been widely utilized in conveying systems for silicon powder, ash, lithium battery materials, and desulfurization.
Lithium batteries need a lot of powder pneumatic conveying pipes in the production of cathode materials. If traditional metal pipes are used, it is easy to cause metal pollution, which affects the purity and conductivity of cathode materials; glass pipes are prone to cracks and damage, which will cause The cathode material leaks, causing contamination. In comparison, Lithium batteries need a lot of powder pneumatic conveying pipes in the production of cathode materials. If traditional metal pipes are used, it is easy to cause metal pollution, which affects the purity and conductivity of cathode materials; glass pipes are prone to cracks and damage, which will cause The cathode material leaks, causing contamination. In comparison, lithium battery ceramic pipe transportation cathode material has excellent performance, it is cost-effective, wear-resistant, long service life, can isolate metal pollution, and ensure the quality of lithium battery. transportation cathode material has excellent performance, it is cost-effective, wear-resistant, long service life, can isolate metal pollution, and ensure the quality of lithium battery.
The lithium battery ceramic pipe produced by us has been highly praised by many cathode material manufacturers since they entered the market and has also helped many lithium battery manufacturers to solve the problem of cathode material transportation.
|Content of alumina||≥95%|
|Rockwell A hardness||≥85HRA|
|Impact strength||≥1500 MPA|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||7.2×10-6m/m.K|
Application of wear-resistant ceramic pipes in the lithium battery industry
Lithium battery is mainly composed of positive electrode material, negative electrode material, separator, electrolyte, etc. The positive electrode material is an important part of lithium batteries, and the cost accounts for about 50% of the whole battery. Lithium battery cathode material production line, from raw material, sending, feeding, batching, mixing, and sintering (including secondary or tertiary sintering) to complete packaging, each link is connected by pipelines to form a closed conveying system. Pipes are conveying pipes made of PC pipes, glass fiber reinforced plastics, and other materials, and the amount of pipes is large.
In the past three years, the rapid development of the domestic new energy vehicle industry has put forward higher requirements for the safety performance and energy density of battery materials, and high nickel ternary has become the mainstream. Compared with traditional cathode materials such as lithium iron phosphate, high-nickel ternary materials have higher hardness, higher requirements for wear resistance of pipelines, and stricter demagnetization (no copper, iron, and zinc).
The integral wear-resistant ceramic pipe has smooth inner and outer walls, smooth airflow, extremely low wear, and good pressure resistance, and has the characteristics of super wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and high-temperature resistance. The non-metal lining material can effectively block the contact between the powder and harmful substances such as iron, reduce the content of impurities such as iron in the positive electrode material, and improve the safety performance of the battery
Enterprise competitive advantage
1. The manufacturing process complies with the ISO9001 standard.
2. We can provide customers with free samples and deliver them within 24 hours
3. The fast delivery time is 25-30 days
4. Provide OEM and buyer-label service.
5. High quality, competitive price, excellent service
Features of ceramic pipes
1. Wear-resisting: The transportation volume of the cathode material is large, the pipeline works for a long time, and the wear is serious.
2. Corrosion resistance: FeS, LiMPO, and other components in the positive electrode material, some of which are highly corrosive to the pipeline.
3. Metal isolation: Metal impurities entering the positive electrode material will seriously affect the quality of lithium batteries. Alumina ceramics are insulating materials.
4. The inner wall is smooth: the cathode material of the lithium battery will be blocked, which is difficult to repair, and will increase the cost and reduce the efficiency. The inner wall of the ceramic pipe is smooth and has no steps.
5. Impact resistance: The pipeline will inevitably collide during transportation and installation. Materials such as glass with high brittleness are not suitable for large-scale use. Corundum ceramics have strong impact resistance.
Perfect service system
We can customize the best and best anti-wear solutions for customers according to their on-site equipment usage conditions. In order to ensure the stable quality and super wear resistance of alumina ceramics, each production process is strictly checked and carried out before leaving the factory. Strict testing and quality inspection to ensure a 100% pass rate of each product before shipment.