Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Ceramic Lined Rubber Hose
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Ceramic Lined Rubber Hose
The ceramic lined rubber hose adopts an advanced vulcanization process to inlay high-quality wear-resistant ceramics on the inner wall of the rubber hose, which is not only worn resistant but also has good flexibility. The inner wall of the rubber is inlaid with alumina ceramic, the wear-resistant ceramic is a regular hexagon structure. The outer tube of this rubber hose is made of high toughness and wear-resistant rubber, and is reinforced by polyester canvas and high elastic steel wire to ensure that the hose can withstand different pressures.
Compared with rubber hoses, ceramic lined rubber hose have 10 times longer service life. The ceramic-lined hose has the advantages of impact resistance, strong wear resistance, low running resistance, and easy bending. It eliminates vibration and noise and is easy to install. Not only is it lightweight and has a long lifespan, but the lining doesn't come off easily.
The scope of application
Ceramic lined rubber hoses are widely used in thermal power plants, cement plants, mineral processing plants, anti-corrosion chemicals, coal mine powder and slurry transportation systems, and are also used in ports and river dredging and sand suction ships, concrete pump trucks, etc.
-With the support of our technical team, we can provide the best anti-wear design solution according to your industry and equipment site operating conditions.
-The company's products are guaranteed for one year and provide a complete after-sales service system so that customers can buy with confidence and use them with confidence.
Packing and shipping
1. According to the product size, the company has special personnel to design and customize the packaging according to the drawings.
2. The packaging forms include fumigation-free wooden boxes and iron shelf packaging. The packaging method is selected according to the weight and structure of the product.
3. The outside of the product or wooden box will be packaged with bubble film or cling film, in order to prevent rust and not be wet by rain
4. The label will be affixed to the outside of the package.
5. The relevant inspection report or shipping list of the goods will be sent with the goods or sent to customers in electronic form.