Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Alumina Ceramic Pipe
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
One piece wear-resistant ceramic steel pipe is a unique combination of ceramic and steel that is highly durable and resistant to wear. Products are widely used in plumbing, especially in industries where wear and corrosion are major concerns. One-piece wear-resistant ceramic steel pipe is an effective solution to prolong pipe life, reduce maintenance costs, and improve overall efficiency.
Ceramic technical parameters
|Rock Hardness HRA||≥85||≥90|
|Bending Strength MPa||≥330||≥340|
|Compression strength MPa||≥1200||≥1300|
|Fracture Toughness KIc MPam 1/2||≥4.0||≥4.2|
The one piece wear resistant ceramic steel pipe comprises a steel pipe layer, a viscose filling layer, and a ceramic wear-resistant layer from the outside to the inside.
1. The steel pipe layer is formed by 304 integral hot bendings. Compared with a welded elbow, it has a beautiful appearance, smooth airflow, and stronger pressure resistance.
2. The viscose layer adopts ceramic special viscose with a shearing solid force and good workability.
3. The curvature of the ceramic layer is customized according to the radius of curvature of the elbow, and each section of the ceramic pipe is connected end-to-end.
1. Wear resistance: The Al2O3 content in the ceramic layer of the one piece wear resistant ceramic steel pipe is between 92% and 99%. Its wear resistance is ten times higher than that of the quenched medium carbon steel, which is better than tungsten carbide.
2. Corrosion resistance: the ceramic of the wear resistant ceramic tube is a neutral material with stable chemical properties
3. Excellent heat resistance
4. Easy to weld: resistant ceramic pipes can be connected by soldering outer steel pipes.
5. Convenient transportation and installation: relatively lightweight and easy to transport and install.
Alumina ceramic tiles are also useful in desulfurization systems, where they can help prevent damage caused by slurry abrasion. The slurry in these systems contains grains that move at a high speed during switching processes, which can lead to significant wear and tear on the pipes at the ends of valves. By lining these pipes with Alumina ceramic tiles, they become more resistant to corrosion, leading to longer service life and less maintenance downtime.
Another benefit of Alumina ceramic tiles in desulfurization systems is their ability to withstand the corrosive effects of sulfite present in the liquid contained in the tubes. Sulfites are corrosive and can damage the pipes over time, leading to leaks and decreased efficiency. By using Alumina ceramic tiles, the pipes can withstand the corrosive nature of the liquid, leading to longer service life and greater efficiency.
In summary, the use of Alumina ceramic tiles in coal handling and desulfurization systems has significant benefits, including greater wear resistance and durability, improved efficiency, and reduced maintenance downtime. These tiles provide a cost-effective solution to the challenges faced in handling and transporting coal, making them an essential component of power generation systems.