Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Alumina Ceramic Pipe
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Ceramic Patch Pipes For Power Plants
The ceramic patch pipes for power plants are severely eroded and worn by the air-powder mixture and are subject to high pressure, especially on the elbows. Because the airflow changes the flow direction on the curved side, the outer side of the elbows is seriously worn.
The ceramic patch pipes for power plants are composed of three layers of steel parts, viscose, and ceramics. The steel parts are formed by 20# integral hot bending, and the ceramics are bonded to the inner wall of the steel parts by inorganic adhesive. It is installed with a staggered seam and arched joint and is cured by heating to form a firm anti-wear layer.
Ceramic patch pipes for power plants are suitable for pneumatic powder transportation, and their service life is more than 4-5 times that of ordinary wear-resistant pipes. It is widely used in pipeline systems such as pulverized coal, ash transportation, and desulfurization of power systems.
Ceramic technical parameters
|Rock Hardness HRA
|Bending Strength MPa
|Compression strength MPa
|Fracture Toughness KIc MPam 1/2
The composition of the pipeline structure
|20# seamless pipe
|Seamless molding, high strength, can withstand high pressure
|High-temperature-resistant inorganic compounds
|Long-term operation at 350°C without aging, good thermal expansion, and strong adhesion
|High density, super wear resistance, good toughness
Yibeinuo New Materials focuses on the research and development of new wear-resistant ceramic materials and is committed to providing material transportation, pneumatic conveying system engineering design and various For equipment wear under complex working conditions, we have 15 years of industry experience in the field of wear-resistant materials, providing one-stop service from production to installation, and can carry out product design, research and development, production, processing, and other services according to customer needs.
1. Super wear-resistant, high density: 95% corundum alumina, 100 tons dry pressing.
2. The elbow is integrally hot bent, and the outer bending part has no joints, which is not easy to wear and prolongs the overall life of the elbow.
3. The binding is firm and does not fall off: using high-strength inorganic adhesive and a staggered bonding process, no linear gaps.
4. High-temperature resistance and aging resistance: Abandoning traditional organic viscose, using fiber-modified formula, good aging resistance.
5. High-pressure resistance: 20# integrated hot elbow is used to resist high pressure and avoid weld leakage.
6. The steel parts are seamlessly formed, the inner wall is smooth, and the material is smooth, which is conducive to reducing wear and tear.
Precautions for the use of pipelines
1. No hot welding is allowed on site. If welding is required, it needs to be more than 30mm away from the ceramic adhesive layer; according to our experience, if welding is required for a short time (such as spot welding) or must be welded, watering during welding can significantly reduce the damage to the adhesive layer. probability.
2. During the transportation and installation process, it is not allowed to knock or throw it hard.
3. In order to achieve the best overall anti-wear effect, thickened ceramic linings can be designed at the most severely worn elbows.
Pipe-lined ceramic installation method
1. The wear-resistant ceramic tube and the wear-resistant ceramic tube are connected by a fixed flange to ensure the diameter.
2. The wear-resistant ceramic tube and the ordinary connecting tube are connected by a fixed flange, and the outer diameter of the wear-resistant ceramic tube is increased to ensure the diameter.
3. Some elbows have a large arc length. In order to facilitate transportation and on-site installation, they will be produced in sections (for example, a 90-degree elbow is divided into two 45-degree productions), and each section is connected by a fixed flange and numbered in sequence. , for easy on-site installation.