Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Wear Resistant Ceramic Pipe
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Alumina ceramic tiles are made of high-precision raw materials, so they are also called precision ceramics and special ceramics. Compared with ordinary ceramics, alumina ceramics are very different in composition and manufacturing process.
Alumina ceramic tiles have a series of excellent properties such as high mechanical strength, high hardness, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, and high-temperature resistance. It is currently the most widely used and the largest production and sales volume of new ceramic materials in oxide ceramics. It is currently produced, sold, and sold in the market. The most widely used alumina ceramic is corundum ceramics with an AL2O3 content of more than 90%.
Alumina ceramic tiles can be used directly on the inner or outer walls of metal pipes. It is famous for its high-cost performance, high hardness, good wear resistance, high-temperature oxidation resistance, good corrosion resistance, powder erosion resistance, particle impact resistance, and high-temperature resistance. It is widely used in severely worn industries such as thermal power, thermal power, iron and steel, thermal power, cement, ports, smelting, mining, chemicals, machinery, paper, aluminum and other industries.
Working principle of cement plant equipment
The raw materials and fuels of cement plants need to be crushed first to make the materials meet the needs of grinding in the next process. The homogenization of the raw fuel is beneficial to stabilize the thermal satin burning system of the cement rotary kiln, increase the output, stabilize the quality, ensure the long-term stable operation of the system, improve the level of automation control, and expand the service life of the raw fuel resources. Especially with the modernization and large-scale production of production lines, these materials have been manually mined instead of large-scale mechanized mining and transportation. These materials are characterized by large material particles, which are mainly manifested in the impact and abrasion of the hopper and chute during the transfer process. For example, the chute between the crusher and the hoist is generally made of manganese steel, and the service life is only half a year. The use of ceramic rubber integrated vulcanized liner can effectively solve the problems of wear and impact.
Product application range
Alumina wear-resistant ceramic tiles are widely used in the cement industry in vertical mill cylinders, tertiary air valve plates, drum-coated ceramic rubber, wear-resistant ceramic coal conveying pipelines, high-temperature pipelines and dust removal equipment, chutes, vertical mill roller ceramics Sealing ring, fan impeller, etc. As an important pulverized coal equipment, the life of the medium-speed coal mill depends entirely on the speed of wear. If the vertical mill barrel wears quickly, the life of the medium-speed coal mill will be short. The wear is slower, and the life of the medium-speed coal mill is longer. If the alumina wear-resistant ceramic liner is used as the vertical mill cylinder of the medium-speed coal mill, the service life of the vertical mill cylinder can be increased, and the performance of the medium-speed coal mill can also be improved. In addition, wear-resistant ceramic tiles can be used to make pipes and chutes to reduce the wear of materials to the pipes and chutes and extend their service life.
Anti-wear technology of cement plant equipment
The raw meal grinding equipment used in cement plants mainly includes vertical mills, ball mills, and roller presses.
Applicable equipment: vertical mill feed chute, vertical mill inlet area liner, vertical mill scraper, vertical mill roller shaft sealing ring, powder separator, cyclone, fan impeller, fan shell, mill outlet pipe bend Head and expansion joints, etc.
1. The vertical mill feed chute: vertical mill air inlet area liner, and vertical mill scraper all have a certain impact, and because the feed part is located above the rising hot air flow, the temperature is relatively high. The manganese steel lining board is usually repaired or replaced within a few months, and it is recommended to use the lining toughened alumina ceramic tile.
2. Powder classifier: The wind speed at the inlet/outlet of the classifier and the tube body of the classifier is very high (18-30m/s), and a large amount of dust is entrained by the airflow and washed out of the shell at high speed, causing wind erosion and abrasion. The reasons for the wear of the classifier are more complicated. There are both abrasive wear caused by the sliding of coarse-grained materials, wind erosion caused by high-speed scouring of high-concentration dust-containing gas, and grinding bodies broken by coarse-grained materials or even mills. Impact wear is caused by high-speed impact of foreign objects. Use 16Mn or 65Mn as the lining board, wear through in 3-4 months. After the hole is formed, when the material entering the powder separator passes through the inner sleeve, a part of the material will leak from the hole to the gap between the inner and outer sleeves, and enter the fine powder area under the action of the circulating wind, causing the finished product to become thicker. Sticking wear-resistant ceramics to the wall of the cylinder can extend the service life of the equipment by at least 10 times, but special attention should be paid to the misalignment of the alumina ceramics perpendicular to the wind direction to avoid the formation of grooves and gaps along the wind direction.
3. Guide vane: The wind speed is very high, and the airflow is forced to change direction, and the wear is serious. It can be handled by sticking.
The material in the ash hopper is a sorted coarse particle, which is mainly sliding wear and does not cause a large impact. Welded wear-resistant ceramics can be used.
The tie rods, oil pipes, air pipes, and temperature measurement pipelines of the main shaft bearing cross the air outlet, and they are generally protected by casing pipes. The bushing is easily worn out under the long-term scouring of the wind powder, and then leaks oil and is forced to stop. Due to the small diameter of the sheath, the use of small square tiles makes it easy to produce gaps and cause peeling. The practice has proved that the use of arc-shaped interlinked alumina ceramics can make wear-resistant ceramics form a ring structure to ensure that they do not fall off, and the effect is very good.
4. Cyclone: The outer casing of the cyclone dust collector is often worn and leaked, resulting in reduced dust removal efficiency and reduced output. Air powder enters the cyclone tube from the air inlet, and the material changes the flow direction under the dual effects of gravity and the cyclone tube, forming a spiral wind direction in the tube. The high-speed airflow is mixed with materials to abrade the cylinder wall. Similar to the barrel of the powder separator, as long as the appropriate process is selected, the use of wear-resistant ceramics to prevent the cyclone dust collector from wearing is very effective.
5. Fan housing: The wear of the fan housing is also a typical sliding wear. The high-speed moving dust directly contacts the fan housing, resulting in strong friction and wear. Moreover, due to the long-term abrasion of a certain area by the particles, grooves are formed locally on the shell, the body becomes thinner and even leaks. At present, the use of wear-resistant ceramics for the anti-wear process of the fan shell is very mature. The key is that the aluminum oxide ceramics perpendicular to the wind direction should be staggered and pasted to avoid the formation of gaps along the wind direction.