Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Ceramic Lined Equipment
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
1. Excellent wear resistance and long service life: excellent wear resistance, the use of wear-resistant ceramics in the milling system greatly reduces the wear and tear of equipment and reduces maintenance time and costs.
2. High strength, high hardness, and lightweight: The Rockwell hardness of alumina ceramics produced by our company is greater than HRA85, and the hardness is much higher than that of wear-resistant steel and stainless steel. The density is only half of that of steel, and the weight of the ceramic elbow is only 1/3 of that of the wear-resistant steel elbow, which is easy to install and replace, and significantly reduces the load of the bracket.
3. Good heat resistance and corrosion resistance: The elbow is lined with ceramic sheets and high-strength and high-temperature resistant inorganic adhesives to paste the alumina corundum ceramic sheets inside the pipeline to form a firm wear-resistant layer to resist the erosion and wear of the mixed air flow. The earth's extended service life of the pipeline.
4. The inner wall is smooth and does not block the powder: the ceramic piece is sintered at high temperatures, and the surface is smooth after grinding and deburring. Ensure smooth transition of tiles.
The need for ceramic anti-wear for coal mills mainly involves four areas: coal mill barrel wall, coal mill static ring, coal mill separator and coal mill separator outlet straight pipe section:
1. Ceramic Wear Solutions on the barrel wall of the coal mill: The operating environment of the barrel wall of the coal mill is relatively poor. The temperature of this place is the place where the temperature of the coal mill is relatively high, and it should be around 220 °C. It is more serious, because every time the porcelain of the coal mill barrel wall starts from here, it has caused people's misunderstanding. In fact, the main problem in this place is the problem of bonding and falling off the porcelain, mainly because of the choice of glue. The problem is that it is enough to choose the right glue. The heavy wear area uses a 10mm thick ceramic sheet, and the light wear area uses a 5mm thick ceramic sheet to solve this problem.
2. Solutions for the static ring of the coal mill: It is impossible for the static ring of the coal mill to use ordinary glue-pasted ceramic sheets to prevent wear. The main thing is its operating environment, causing the temperature of the static ring of the coal mill to fluctuate in the range of 200-300 °C, so it is difficult for the pasted ceramics to not fall off at this temperature, and the strong scouring also aggravates the damage to this part. Because the temperature is too high, it is more important to choose high-temperature glue. In addition, it is not suitable to choose too thick ceramic sheets for this part, which is easy to fall off. In the experiment, we found that 10mm ceramic sheets are more reasonable for static ring anti-wear treatment.
3. Solutions of the separator of the coal mill: the separator of the coal mill is very good to be worn with ordinary tiles, which is mainly determined by its operating environment. The service life of ceramics is about 6-8 years.
4. Solutions in the straight pipe section at the outlet of the coal mill separator: the operating environment of the straight pipe at the outlet of the coal mill separator is relatively harsh, the high-speed airflow is mixed with coal particles, and the tube wall is strongly washed. Between 90 °C, the ceramic type used in the straight pipe section of the coal mill separator can use a ceramic sheet of about 10mm to ensure the anti-wear requirements of this part of the coal mill during an overhaul period.
Ceramic technical parameters
|Rock Hardness HRA
|Bending Strength MPa
|Compression strength MPa
|Fracture Toughness KIc MPam 1/2
1. Super wear resistance: The Integral ceramic wear resistant pipe is lined with ceramic wear resistant Vickers hardness as high as 1800, used for powder transportation, and the wear resistance is 20 times that of ordinary carbon steel.
2. High-temperature resistance and no falling off: The ceramic sheet is welded to the inner wall of the equipment through a stud welding process to form a strong anti-wear layer, which can ensure that the ceramic does not fall off under long-term high-temperature operation
3. Convenient transportation and installation: relatively light in weight, easy to transport and install
Suitable for material transportation in lithium battery materials, mineral powder, limestone, beneficiation, metallurgy, electric power, coal, and other industries
With more than ten years of industry experience accumulated in the wear resistant ceramic industry, the company exports to many countries, including the United States, Germany, Australia, South Korea, Japan, and Southeast Asian countries.
Perfect service system
We can customize the best and best anti-wear solutions for customers according to their on-site equipment usage conditions. To ensure the stable quality and super wear resistance of alumina ceramics, each product process is strictly checked and carried out before leaving the factory. Strict testing and quality inspection to ensure a 100% pass rate of each product before shipment.