Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Alumina Ceramics
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Alumina Ceramics Sheet
Al2O3 ceramics: high alumina content, relatively dense structure, with special properties, so it is called special ceramics. Al2O3. The ceramic material is a close-packed hexagonal structure composed of oxygen ions, and aluminum ions are filled in two-thirds of the octahedral gap. This is the same stable α-Al2O3 structure as natural corundum, so ceramics have a high melting point and high Hardness and excellent wear resistance. The hardness of the ceramic patch is ≥HRA85, second only to the hardness of diamond, and the surface is smooth and the friction coefficient is small, and the wear resistance is very ideal, especially in the high temperature oxidizing medium or corrosive medium, the ceramic patch material has better performance than other metal materials. Much superior.
1. High hardness: The Rockwell hardness of alumina ceramic sheet is above HRA85, which is second only to diamond and exceeds the wear resistance of wear-resistant steel and stainless steel. To
2. Excellent wear resistance: its wear resistance is equivalent to 30 times that of manganese steel and 20 times that of high chromium cast iron.
3. Light weight: its density is about 3.6g/cm³, which is only half that of steel, which can greatly reduce the equipment load. To
4. Corrosion resistance: good resistance to sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, strong alkali, salt, etc.
5. Convenient construction: Alumina ceramic sheets are suitable for large-area construction
6. ZTA ceramic sheet: The service life can reach more than 5 times that of alumina wear-resistant ceramics. Zirconia wear-resistant liners have higher fracture toughness, high bending strength and high wear resistance, and are used in high-end anti-wear fields.
7. Process: Using dry pressing and isostatic pressing, high temperature firing, Rockwell hardness HR85, wear resistance, impact resistance, can effectively extend the service life of various equipment and wearing parts.
Products can be divided into the following types: wear-resistant ceramic sheets, wear-resistant ceramic pipes, zirconium-aluminum composite plates, wear-resistant pipe linings, cyclone linings, two-in-one (three-in-one) ceramic vulcanized rubber plates, etc.
It is suitable for cyclone wear-resistant lining, pipeline and elbow lining, ceramic vulcanized rubber liner three-in-one (two-in-one), chute wear-resistant lining, construction machinery concrete pump truck accessories and other wear-resistant equipment.
Alumina content: 92%~99%
Rockwell hardness: HRA85-95
Compressive strength: ≥850 Mpa
Fracture toughness: KΙC ≥4.8MPa·m½
Flexural strength: ≥290MPa
Thermal conductivity: 20W/m.K
Coefficient of thermal expansion: 7.2×10-6m/m.K
Wear resistance: 0.02g/cm3
The scope of application
Wear-resistant ceramic sheets are widely used in industrial production in coal, conveying systems, pulverizing systems, ash discharge, dust removal systems, etc. On the mechanical equipment, different types of products can be selected according to different working conditions.