Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Wear Resistant Ceramic Pipe
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
The full name of ceramic piping is wear-resistant ceramic elbow, which is a kind of ceramic-lined composite steel pipe. The pipe is composed of corundum ceramic, viscose, and steel from the inside to the outside. The ceramic layer is formed into dense corundum porcelain at a high temperature above 1700℃ (AL2O3), and a firm bond is formed with the steel pipe through viscose. It is an ideal wear-resistant material for material conveying and pneumatic conveying.
Ceramic piping has wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance, so it can be widely used in steel, cement, ports, mining, electric power, metallurgy, mining, coal, chemical, engineering machinery, and other industries.
1. Application in metallurgy and electric power industry: the metallurgy and electric power industry need to consume a large amount of metal pipes every year to transport pulverized coal, ash slag, mud, lime gypsum slurry, etc. The use of wear resistant ceramic piping to replace other pipes has the characteristics of high wear resistance, long life, easy installation, and significant economic benefits. Its operating life is ten times or even dozens of times longer than that of steel pipes.
2. Application in the mining and coal industry
Mine: Mine filling, ore concentrate, and tailings transportation cause serious wear to the pipeline. The use of alumina ceramic pipes can increase the service life by about 5 times.
Coal: Coal preparation and long-distance pipeline coal transportation generally adopt wet transportation. The transportation pipe is required to be both wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. The use of ceramic pipes can be used as long-life transportation pipes with considerable economic benefits.
The type of ceramic elbow
1. ceramic patch wear resistant pipes: ceramic patch wear resistant pipes are made by sticking alumina ceramic sheets on the inner wall of the elbow with high temperature resistant strong adhesive, and form a firm anti-wear layer after curing. The production process of this kind of product is relatively simple, the production cycle is short, the cost is relatively low, and the size of the pipeline is not limited.
2. Spot welding clamp type wear-resistant ceramic elbow: spot welding clamp-type wear-resistant ceramic elbow uses high temperature resistant strong glue to paste the alumina ceramic sheet with a hole in the middle on the inner wall of the elbow, and at the same time cooperates with the spot welding process The ceramic is firmly welded to the inner wall of the steel pipe through the small hole. In order to protect the solder joints, a ceramic cap is screwed on. Each piece of porcelain is not only pressed and inserted into each other, but each piece of porcelain forms a trapezoidal angle, so that the porcelain pieces are tightly connected with no gap, and a 360° mechanical self-locking force is formed between the porcelain pieces. The production process of this kind of product is relatively complicated, the production cycle is long, and the cost is high.
3. One-piece molding wear-resistant ceramic elbow: One-piece molding is to assemble the ceramic pipe fittings with viscose inside the steel pipe. The inner wall of the elbow is smooth, has good sealing performance, and has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance. However, this kind of product has a long production cycle and high cost.
1. Super abrasion resistance: The ceramic tube makes full use of the steel tube's high strength, good toughness, impact resistance, and good welding performance, as well as the high hardness, high wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance of the corundum ceramic, which overcomes the low hardness and wear resistance of the steel tube. Due to its poor performance, the ceramic tube has good comprehensive properties such as wear resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, mechanical shock resistance, and good welding.
2. Lightweight: The ceramic tube is light in weight and reasonable in price. It is 50% lighter than cast stone pipe, 20-30% lighter than wear-resistant alloy pipe, and has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
3. Convenient installation and construction: Because the tube is light in weight and has good welding performance. Therefore, welding, flanges, quick connection, etc. can be used, which is convenient for construction and installation and can reduce installation costs.
1. Knowledge of the industry can meet your needs for products, and we can design the best equipment anti-wear program for you.
2. Rich on-site construction experience.
3. A real manufacturer with its own factory in Changsha, Hunan, China
4. A strong professional technical team ensures that the best quality products are produced.
5. The special cost control system ensures the most favorable price.
Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturing enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant ceramic pipes, wear-resistant ceramic liners, and ceramic linings for various equipment
Q: Why choose us?
A: 1. Manufacturing experience: 15 years of industry experience, rich on-site practical experience, can provide the best and best anti-wear solution according to the customer’s site
2. Installation and construction team: We have a construction team of 10-15 people, all with more than 10 years of construction experience
3. Quality assurance: All products have a strict quality inspection before shipment.
4. Price advantage: factory direct sales, competitive price.
5. Competitive production capacity and fast transportation.
6. Our company provides OEM service.
Q: What products can you provide
A: Wear-resistant ceramic sheet, wear-resistant ceramic liner, wear-resistant ceramic composite pipe lining, wear-resistant ceramic elbow (lithium battery elbow), wear-resistant ceramic drum encapsulation, ceramic lining for overall equipment, ceramic pump tube, Ceramic transition sets, etc.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: Pay a 30% deposit before production and 70% of the balance before shipment.
Q: What is your advantage compared with your competitors?
1. Qualified Manufacturer
2. Reliable Quality Control
3. Competitive Price
4. High Efficiency working
5. One Stop Service
Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free?
A: If the value of the sample is low, we will provide it for free, but the freight needs to be paid by the customer. But for some high-value samples, we need to charge a fee.