Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Wear Resistant Ceramic Pipe
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Wear resistant conveying pipelines are generally used for pneumatic conveying and material conveying pipelines to prevent wear. The abrasion in the pipeline is partly caused by the conveying speed and the friction of the product in the pipeline, but the main reason is the change of direction, which is also the wear of the conveying pipeline. The main reason, especially for elbow pipes, alumina ceramics have high wear resistance, which can prolong the service life of pipes.
|Content of alumina
|Rockwell A hardness
The wear resistant conveying pipelines are lined with an alumina ceramic sheet, which is a special corundum ceramic made of AL2O3 as the main raw material, rare metal oxide as a flux, and calcined at a high temperature of 1700 degrees. It is formed by dry pressing and isostatic pressing and firing at high temperatures. Rockwell hardness is HRA88, which has the characteristics of abrasion resistance, impact resistance, and convenient construction, which can effectively extend the service life of various equipment. Common specifications of alumina ceramic sheet: 10*10*3 10, 17.5*17.5*3 15, 20*20*4 20, and can also be customized according to customer requirements.
The wear resistant conveying pipeline adopts direct bonding, stud welding, or dovetail processes to install ceramics inside the pipeline to form a firm anti-wear layer, especially for parts with very serious wear such as elbows and tees. The wear resistance is more obvious, and the cost performance is more obvious. Super high.
With more than ten years of industry experience accumulated in the wear-resistant ceramic industry, the company exports to many countries, including the United States, Germany, Australia, South Korea, Japan, and Southeast Asian countries.
Packing and shipping
1. The transportation method is mainly by sea, and products with small and light samples can be transported by air.
2. The samples are customized products and the delivery time is 7 15 days, and the standardized products are shipped on the same day or the next day.
3. If you need our company to declare and clear customs, please inform us in advance before the shipment
Why are ceramic elbows more wear-resistant than metal elbows? What are the factors that affect the life of the elbow?
As a node in pipeline transportation, the elbow is the node where the material changes direction. It is washed by the material for a long time and is a heavy wear area in the pipeline. The service life of the elbow often determines the service life and maintenance frequency of the entire transportation system.
There are two main factors that affect the service life of the elbow - the material of the elbow and the external environment.
1. Elbow material: Traditional elbows are mostly made of metal materials, such as high-chromium cast iron, high-manganese steel, etc., but the hardness of metal materials is limited, and most of them are difficult to exceed HRC60. After the hardness exceeds HRC60, it will cost more to increase the hardness. Straight up, which leads to the limited wear resistance of metal elbows and shorter service life. In comparison, the hardness of wear-resistant ceramics with alumina as the main raw material can easily reach HRA90, with excellent wear resistance, and the service life of wear-resistant ceramic elbows can reach several times or even ten times that of metal elbows.
2. External environment: The working environment of the elbow will also have a great impact on its service life, such as high temperature, acid and alkali corrosion, and humid environment. Metal elbows expand with heat and contract with cold at high temperatures, which is easy to affect the pipeline. Moreover, the chemical properties of the metal are active, and it is easy to be corroded by acid and alkali. It will rust in a humid environment, resulting in increased wear. In comparison, wear-resistant ceramic elbows are resistant to high temperatures, have stable chemical properties, are resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, and are not afraid of moisture.
3. Based on the above two reasons: The wear resistance and service life of wear-resistant ceramic elbows are far superior to metal elbows. In addition, it is light in weight, easy to transport, easy to store, easy to install and replace, saving manpower and material resources, and has a small load on the system. , favored by many manufacturers.