Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Ceramic Lined Equipment
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Alumina Ceramic Chute
As an essential transportation device in the material conveying system, the alumina ceramic chute is the main equipment for conveying and loading materials in crushing systems such as cement, steel, coal power plants, and mines.
Steel plants and coking plants use iron ore, coking coal, and coke as raw materials to transport raw materials for the next process; they use a 24-hour cycle work cycle, and the flow of iron ore, coking coal, and coke are large, and the conveying time is long. It is easy to cause serious wear to the output equipment, especially the chute; it is often forced to stop for repairs during production, and some chute installation positions are in the air at a height of more than ten meters or tens of meters, so it is more troublesome to remove and replace; The wear resistance and impact strength of the lining material are particularly important. The installation of lining materials suitable for different site conditions can speed up the conveying of raw materials and make them durable, which is the key to realizing safe production, energy saving, and efficiency enhancement.
The wide application of alumina ceramic chutes reduces the number of maintenance and emergency repairs due to the material of the lining plate, prolongs the service life of the chutes, increases the economic benefits of enterprises, and is an effective way for safe production.
Performance Analysis of Wear-Resistant Liners for Chutes with Different Materials
|NO||Texture of material||Comparison and Analysis of the Properties of Different Materials of Wear-resistant Lining Plates|
|1||High manganese steel lining plate|
|2||High chromium cast iron lining plate|
|3||Alloy steel lining plate|
|4||Cast stone liner|
|5||Polyethylene wear-resistant plate|
|6||Ceramic Pilates||The chute wear-resistant ceramic lining plate is the most widely used and effective chute wear-resistant material at present. Aluminum oxide is the main raw material, and its hardness reaches HRA88, second only to diamond. After adding zirconia to make ZTA ceramics, it can also have strong impact resistance, and its service life can reach more than 10 times that of manganese steel under heavy wear conditions.|
Alumina ceramic chute installation process
1. Pre-lay the wear-resistant ceramic lining plate according to the working conditions of the workpiece and the shape of the workpiece, mark the sequence number, and punch according to the position of the sequence number.
2. Grind the surface to be bonded to remove rust and oil. If there is a lot of oil, use 99% acetone for cleaning. If the bonding surface is non-metal, the surface should be polished and roughened. Special workpieces must be sandblasted.
3. Preparation of ceramic glue: The principle of mixing ceramic glue is small and several times. Note that the mixed ceramic glue cannot be placed in the air for a long time, and it is easy to deteriorate; according to the mass ratio of 2:1, mix the glue evenly; pay special attention to If the temperature is lower than 10 ℃, the heating and curing method should be adopted, and the surface to be bonded should be heated to about 30 ℃, glued and bonded, and heated until cured. We found in the construction that if no heating measures are taken, especially when the temperature is lower than 0°C, the glue is easy to freeze, and the surface appears to be cured, but there is no adhesive strength, so it is easy to detach during use, but the heating temperature It should not exceed 50 °C, otherwise the glue will react violently and bubbles will appear, which will affect the bonding strength.
4. When smearing the surface of the object to adhere, the glue coating layer should be about 1mm and should not be too thick, so as to ensure full filling between the ceramic lining plate and the parent body; when the corners and other cross-sections are pasted, the side wall lining plate covers a lot of the ground lining plate at 50%.
5. After the paste is completed, tap one by one with a rubber hammer and confirm that there is no empty drum phenomenon. After curing at room temperature for 8 hours, use a small hammer to lightly tap to check to see if there is a lack of glue. If there is, it can be partially removed in time. , rebounding. If the bonding surface is metal in the rainy season or in a high-humidity environment, glue should be applied immediately after grinding to prevent rust.
6. Finally, tighten the ceramic lining plate and the steel parts with bolts.