Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Alumina Ceramics
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Alumina Lining Pieces are also called wear-resistant ceramic linings, high alumina linings, wear-resistant ceramic sheets, alumina ceramic patches, ceramic linings, etc. They are made of calcining Al2O3 at 1700 ℃. The materials are divided into 92 alumina ceramics, 95 alumina ceramics, and 99 alumina ceramics. With very excellent physical and chemical properties, they have not only become a research hotspot in the field of scientific research but also obtained in industrial production. They can be used widely. They are a kind of widely used industrial ceramics, thus, they have good insulation, mechanical strength, and wear resistance. The molding of alumina ceramics includes dry pressing, isostatic pressing, grouting, hot die casting, etc. Among them, the most widely used are isostatic pressing and dry pressing.
1. High hardness, its Rockwell hardness can reach HRA80-90;
2. Excellent wear resistance, the wear resistance can be higher than that of manganese steel and high chromium cast iron, which can prolong the service life of the equipment by more than ten times;
3. The weight of it is very light, and its density is 3.65g/cm, which can greatly reduce the load of the equipment;
4. The product is firmly bonded to the equipment and has good heat resistance, and can be operated for a long time at 350 ° C without aging.
1. The Alumina Lining Pieces is an inorganic non-metallic material, so it will not pollute the environment;
2. It has good toughness and shock resistance, and strong fracture toughness, which can effectively prevent damage and peeling caused by impact force;
3. It also has high mechanical strength and good compatibility and integrity.
|Content of alumina
|Rockwell A hardness
Identify the quality
1. Look at the surface of the ceramic sheet, the surface of a good wear-resistant alumina ceramic sheet is smooth and not rough, with no black spots, and uniform color and luster.
2. In addition to vulcanization, for the convenience of construction, the wear-resistant ceramic lining will be pasted on a background paper, and the seam will be continuous in a straight line;
3. It can be identified by density measurement, and the alumina content can be calculated by density measurement;
Packing and shipping
1. According to the product size, the company has special personnel to design and customize the packaging according to the drawings.
2. The packaging forms include fumigation-free wooden boxes and iron shelf packaging. The packaging method is selected according to the weight and structure of the product.
3. The outside of the product or wooden box will be packaged with bubble film or cling film, in order to prevent rust and not be wet by rain
4. The label will be affixed on the outside of the package.
5. The relevant inspection report or shipping list of the goods will be sent with the goods or shipped to customers electronically.
Main Products: Wear-resistant ceramic sheet,Wear-resistant ceramic liner,Wear-resistant ceramic
composite pipe lining, Wear-resistant ceramic elbow (Lithium battery elbow),Wear-resistant ceramic
roller encapsulation, The whole equipment is lined with ceramics, Construction Machinery Parts-ceramic pump tube, and ceramic transition sleeve.
Samples: samples can be provided free of charge, but you are responsible for the freight.
Delivery time:25-35 days. Some construction machinery (ceramic pump truck pipeline) is in stock.
Shipping: We can ship the goods by air, express, sea, train, or other ways according to your requirements, with pictures and videos of the shipped products.
Packaging: Fumigation-free wooden box and iron frame packaging, according to customer requirements.
After-sales guarantee service: technical video support, online support, and on-site construction service—warranty period: 1 year.
The wear-resistant ceramic products produced by Ibeno are exported to 26 countries and regions worldwide. We are a professional wear-resistant ceramic manufacturer with our factory. Welcome to buy our wear-resistant ceramic products.