Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Rubber Ceramic Liners
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Ceramic Rubber Wear Plate
The steel mill drum mixer adopts a Ceramic Rubber Wear Plate to prevent wear and is vulcanized together with high-quality rubber. It has the advantages of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, non-absorbent, non-stick material, and long service life. It is a good solution to the problem of material accumulation in the drum mixer, and the product can effectively raise the material without accumulating material.
1. Long service life: The ceramic Rubber Wear Plate has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and the service life is extended several times;
2. Non-stick material: The ceramic is smooth and dense, non-absorbent and non-sticky, which increases the effective diameter of the cylindrical mixer;
3. The effect of mixing and granulation is good: a hump-shaped regular lining is formed in the cylinder, which makes the material trajectory in the mixer reasonable, improves the mixing ability of the first mixing and the granulating ability of the second mixing, and the average particle size of the mixture increases by 0.5mm. The granulation rate is increased by 2%-3%, and the mixed particle size composition is reasonable;
4. Reduce the operating load: the specific gravity of it is small, basically no hanging material, reducing the cylinder load;
5. Extending the transmission parts: the service life of the coupling, tire group and other components is prolonged;
6. Reduced operating noise: reduced operating noise;
7. Reduce labor intensity: no need to frequently excavate the mixer, greatly reducing the labor intensity of workers.
Alumina ceramic technical arameters
|Rock Hardness HRA||≥85||≥90|
|Bending Strength MPa||≥330||≥340|
|Compression strength MPa||≥1200||≥1300|
|Fracture Toughness KIc MPam 1/2||≥4.0||≥4.2|
Rubber technical parameters
|Pull apart strength||≥12MPa|
|Pull apart prolongation||250％|
|Shore hardness||55 65|
|The share stress between the ceramic and rubber||≥3.0MPa|
|Aging life of rubber||≥15 years|
Divide the liner cylinder of the sintering machine cylinder granulator into three parts
1. The first part is the first 2 meters of compound rubber guide plate pressing rubber guide strip;
2. The second part is divided into 6 meters, using a three-in-one composite ceramic single straight plate lining plate, the ribs and the lining plate are integrally vulcanized and formed, and there are ceramics on both sides of the rib receiving material;
3. The third part is the length of the remaining part, using a three-in-one composite ceramic spiral countercurrent lining plate, the spiral ribs and the lining plate are integrally vulcanized, and the spiral ribs are vulcanized on both sides;
4.This structure uses the impact resistance of rubber, is not easy to stick to materials, and has the characteristics of buffering as the lining plate of the feeding port. The middle section adopts a three-in-one composite ceramic single-straight rib lining plate, which is not only wear-resistant and impact-resistant, but also not easy to stick to materials and absorb water. The rate is very low, which has a very good transition effect. The remaining part adopts a spiral countercurrent structure. The principle is to prolong the running time of the particles smaller than 3mm in the cylinder, improve the balling effect, and the large particles of materials run out of the drum normally.
Is alumina safe to use?
Alumina is a compound with high hardness. There are more than 10 kinds of alumina known at present, with different structures and properties. Alumina itself is not harmful, but long-term exposure is generally not recommended, otherwise it will affect the human nervous system. For example, children or middle-aged and elderly people are often exposed to alumina, which may lead to decreased immunity. In particular, children are often exposed to alumina, which may cause mental retardation and unresponsiveness. In addition, if a large amount of alumina is ingested through the esophagus, it may affect the development of the brain and the growth and development of bones, such as osteoporosis. When the human body comes into contact with the dust or gas of aluminum oxide, aluminum oxide can accumulate in the human body, which will affect various organs of the human body.
What is alumina used for?
Alumina is a white crystalline powder that is mainly used as a raw material for the manufacture of metal aluminum, so it is also known as smelter grade alumina (SGA). In terms of application, 90% of the world's alumina is used for aluminum processing, and the remaining 10% is dedicated to the non-metallurgical market, that is, for industrial use.
Is alumina a ceramic material?
Alumina ceramic is a ceramic material with alumina (Al₂O₃) as the main body, which is used in thick film integrated circuits. Alumina ceramics have good conductivity, mechanical strength, high temperature resistance and super wear resistance. Alumina Ceramic is a kind of widely used ceramics, because of its superior performance, the application in modern society has become more and more extensive.
We are a factory producing ceramic rubber wear plate, and the manufacturing process conforms to ISO9001 standards. We can provide customers with free samples, delivery within 24 hours, fast delivery of customized products is 25-30 days, provide OEM and buyer labeling services, provide high-quality products, competitive prices, high-quality pre-sales, sales Middle and after-sales service.