Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Rubber Ceramic Liners
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Wear Resistant Ceramic Plate
The wear resistant ceramic plate is an industrial wear resistant, impact-resistant resistant and corrosion-resistant material. The thermal expansion coefficient of viscose is between steel and ceramics, which can adjust the extrusion of ceramics due to the inconsistent thermal expansion of ceramics and steel. At the same time, a variety of flexible fibers are added to the adhesive to ensure that the ceramics will not fall off during long-term operation under the environment of vibration, frequent thermal expansion, and cold contraction.
The wear resistant ceramic plate is made of aluminum oxide as the main raw material, and rare metal oxides as the flux. After being melted at a high temperature of 1700°C, it is combined with special rubber and high-strength organic adhesives. It can also be used alone with wear-resistant ceramics. Ceramic backing plate as lining.
The wear resistant ceramic plate has high hardness, the Rockwell hardness is 80-90, which is higher than that of minerals such as ore and coal ash; the wear resistance is strong, the wear resistance is 266 times that of the steel plate, the density is small, and easy to process, and the rubber Vulcanized together can be cut, twisted and assembled, not limited by the shape, size, and installation position of the equipment.
Alumina ceramic technical parameters
|Content of alumina||≥95%|
|Rockwell A hardness||≥85HRA|
|Impact strength||≥1500 MPA|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||7.2×10 6m/m.K|
Rubber technical parameters
|Pull apart strength||≥12MPa|
|Pull apart prolongation||250％|
|Shore hardness||55 65|
|The share stress between the ceramic and rubber||≥3.0MPa|
|Aging life of rubber||≥15 years|
The performance characteristics of wear-resistant ceramic plates are as follows:
1. Impact resistance: Alumina wear-resistant ceramics and rubber have good buffering properties after being fused, and can reasonably buffer the impact of iron ore from falling objects from high altitudes.
2. Convenient construction: screw connection, electric welding, easy to use, faster construction speed;
3. No sticking and no blocking: Compared with thick steel plates and polymer linings, the three-in-one ceramic composite lining is not easy to stick and block;
4. Noise reduction: The rubber elastomer material has a good shock absorption effect, which can reduce the noise during the transportation of raw materials;
5. Lightweight: The density of wear-resistant ceramics is much lower than that of alloy steel and high-chromium wear-resistant steel, so it is light in weight and easy to replace;
Performance comparison of four wear-resistant materials
1. Polyethylene molecular material: Polyethylene molecular material has the characteristics of good wear resistance, low friction coefficient, good sliding performance, corrosion resistance, good insulation performance, light texture, easy processing, and good shock absorption and noise reduction. The general thickness is 10~30mm. Its hardness and wear resistance meet the requirements. But it is brittle, not shock resistant, and expensive.
2. Cast iron: Cast iron is a commonly used wear-resistant material in engineering. According to the carbon content, cast iron is divided into three types: gray cast iron, and white cast iron. The hardness is between HRA70-80, the texture is hard, but it cannot be cut, the welding is difficult, and it cannot withstand heavier impact loads.
3. Stainless steel: The main material of the stainless steel lining plate is actually aluminum-chromium alloy, its hardness is 2~3 times that of the cast iron lining plate, and the service life is 12 times that of the cast iron lining plate. Obvious results have been achieved in all aspects. The cost of the stainless steel liner is high, and frequent replacement is likely to cause great waste. Because it is different from the material of the chute, it is more troublesome in welding.
4. Wear resistant ceramics: Wear-resistant ceramic lining is currently the most widely used chute lining material. It uses alumina as raw material and converts it into an octahedral crystal structure at a high temperature of 1700 °C. The α-alumina, not only the hardness reaches HRA88, second only to diamond, its density ≥3.9g/cm3, flexural strength>350MPA, impact toughness ≥2.2J/cm², elastic modulus>317GPA, with strong impact resistance Capability is the common choice of performance and price.
Is ceramic resistant to wear?
Wear-resistant ceramics are special corundum ceramics made of Al₂O₃ as the main raw material, rare metal oxides as the flux, and calcined at a high temperature of 1,700°C.
Does ceramic have high wear resistance?
The wear resistance of ceramics is very high. After experiments, it is found that the wear resistance of wear-resistant ceramics is 266 times that of manganese steel. It has strong wear resistance and can be used with complete confidence.
Is ceramic tougher than steel?
The hardness of ceramics is higher than that of iron
Yibeino has more than 15 years of experience in the production of wear-resistant ceramics and has rich experience in the design of ceramic products in different industries. It is one of the best suppliers of wear-resistant ceramic plates. If you need it, please contact us