Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Rubber Ceramic Liners
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
Ceramic Wear Plates
Ceramic wear plates are made of alumina ceramics plus other ingredients and sintered at a high temperature of 1700°C. They are generally made of 95 porcelain, 99 porcelain and zirconia toughened alumina ceramics (ZTA ceramics), rubber and steel plates.
Ceramic wear plates have the characteristics of high hardness, hard wear, corrosion resistance and impact resistance. The structure is composed of: ceramic small squares and rubber are vulcanized to form a composite product. Mainly used in steel mill hoppers, mining hoppers, grenade machinery, coal, mining, chemical, cement, port and wharf companies such as coal conveying, material conveying systems, pulverizing systems, ash discharge, dust removal systems and all mechanical equipment with heavy wear Above, different types of products can be selected according to different needs.
Ceramic rubber wear resistant plates can be divided into the following structures:
1.The ceramic rubber composite liner inserts mosaic ceramics in natural rubber to form a square Wear resistant rubber liner, and then uses a high strength organic adhesive to bond the liner to the inner shell steel plate of the equipment to form a firm and cushioned Strong anti wear layer, this kind of ceramic rubber plate is called two in one ceramic rubber composite Wear resistant liner;
2.Inlay the hemispherical mosaic ceramics in natural rubber, and use high-strength rubber adhesive to paste the liner on the part of the equipment that is hit by the bulk of the material to form a strong anti-wear that is both Wear resistant and impact-resistant Floor. The unique spherical design of ceramics can effectively decompose the impact of materials on the liner and prevent the materials from breaking the ceramic pieces. This kind of ceramic rubber Wear resistant plate is called a two-in-one spherical ceramic rubber composite Wear resistant liner;
3. Mosaic ceramic sheets or large alumina ceramic lining boards are embedded in rubber and vulcanized with steel plates to form a ceramic-rubber-steel composite Wear resistant and impact-resistant lining board called three in one ceramic rubber composite Wear resistant lining plate. Generally, the three in one ceramic rubber liner has bolt holes or installation studs. On-site installation requires only bolts. The installation is fast, but it is not suitable for curved equipment installation.
4. Applicable ambient temperature for ceramic rubber Wear resistant plates: through improved rubber formula, there are heat-resistant (temperature-resistant 200°C), cold-resistant (temperature-resistant -50°C) and flame-retardant products.
1. Wear resistance: The ceramic adopts a unique formula of 95% AL2O3 and a variety of Wear resistant materials. It is formed by dry pressing of 100 tons and has the characteristics of high density, high toughness and wear resistance. Tested by the Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, the wear resistance of our Wear resistant ceramics is 266 times that of manganese steel and 171.5 times that of high-chromium cast iron.
2. Resistance to severe cold and high temperature: The integrated vulcanized, impact-resistant and Wear resistant ceramic liner is developed on the basis of many years of experience. Various components are added to the rubber. The rubber is at a low temperature of minus 50 degrees and a high temperature of 100 degrees. The internal structure will not be changed under the environment, so as to avoid rubber aging and ceramic chips falling off.
3. Impact resistance: The Wear resistant ceramics produced by our company have introduced Cr2O3 and TiO2, which are very similar to Al2O3 in the formula, and form a solid solution with Al2O3 during the sintering process to refine the crystal grains, promote sintering and improve The role of fracture toughness. The fracture toughness of our Wear resistant ceramic products is KIC≥4.8Mpa/m.
4. Firm bonding: A. The vulcanization process of ceramic and rubber is mature and reliable. Even if the vulcanized product is artificially bent 360°, the ceramic will not fall off from the rubber. B. The ceramic liner is firmly bonded to steel. In the bonding of the ceramic liner and steel, we use special metal and rubber adhesives (this product has strong adhesion, good heat resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance. , Anti-aging and other characteristics).
1. Shock resistance: Good cushioning performance, which can effectively cushion the impact of ore falling from a height. The pure Wear resistant ceramic liner is produced because the main raw material is alumina, which has abrasion resistance, but the toughness is insufficient. When the impact reaches a certain level, the Wear resistant composite liner must be used.
2. Convenient construction: there is no gap after the liner is installed. The rubber composite liner can be twisted and cut, and is suitable for installing various special-shaped equipment.
Non-sticking and non-blocking: Due to the high strength and corrosion resistance of ceramics, the phenomenon of equipment sticking and blocking is effectively solved. Tradition
The nylon board is often stained with materials, which affects work efficiency
3. Reduce noise: The ceramic rubber composite board has strong wear resistance, impact resistance and corrosion resistance. Rubber elastomer has excellent damping effect and can reduce the noise generated during material transportation.
4. Light weight: The density of ceramic rubber composite board is lower than that of steel plate, and it is lighter in weight. Because of its high wear resistance, it does not need to be replaced frequently, which saves a lot of time and cost for enterprises.
The scope of application
1. The ceramic Wear resistant plate is suitable for the anti-wear of the material conveying system with high impact and severe wear, such as the coal conveying system of power plants, steel, smelting and sintering plants, etc.
2.Mainly used in steel plant hopper area, mine hopper, chute machinery, coal, mining, chemical industry, cement, port and wharf and other companies' coal conveying, conveying system, pulverizing system, ash discharge, dust removal system and all mechanical equipment with heavy wear Above, different types of products can be applied according to different needs.
Common use parts of ceramic wear plates:
Chutes, hoppers, silos, blanking pipes, feeders, mixing drums, mixers, belt conveyors, magnetic separators, etc.
Ceramic wear plates specifications
Can choose different thickness, size and shape ceramic and rubber composite. The size and thickness of vulcanized rubber can be adjusted.
The types of ceramics include mosaic ceramics, cylindrical ceramics, hexagonal ceramics, spherical ceramics, and ceramic plates.
Mosaic ceramics: 10×10×10mm, 17.5×17.5×10mm, 25×25×10mm, 40×40×10mm;
Cylindrical ceramics: 20×20mm, 20×25mm;
Hexagonal ceramics: 20×20×10mm;
Spherical ceramics: 17.5×17.5×10+5mm;
Ceramic plate: 50×50×10, 100×100×10, 150×100×20;
Rubber vulcanization size: 250×250mm, 300×300mm, 500×500mm, 1000×500mm;