Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Wear Resistant Ceramic Pipe
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
The alumina content of the alumina ceramic lined pipe is mainly 92, 95, 99. Under the same conditions, it is 10 times more wear resistant than ordinary pipes. The pipeline lining ceramics adopts the staggered seam paste method and the staggered arched patch The process is designed to solve the particularly severe powder and slurry conveying system for wear-resistant ceramic pipes.
|Content of alumina
|Rockwell A hardness
Yibeinuo New Materials focuses on the research and development of new wear-resistant ceramic materials and is committed to providing material transportation, pneumatic conveying system engineering design, and various industries for cement, thermal power, steel, coal, ports, chemicals, new energy, mineral processing, machinery, and other industries. For equipment wear problems under complex working conditions, we have 15 years of industry experience in wear-resistant materials and provide one-stop service from production to installation. alumina ceramic lined pipes can be designed, developed, and produced according to customer needs, Processing, and other services.
Suitable for anti-wear of powder conveying or pulverizing system equipment
1. Wear resistance: the Al2O3 content in the ceramic layer of the alumina ceramic lined pipe is between 92% and 99%, and its wear resistance is ten times higher than that of the quenched medium carbon steel, which is better than that of tungsten carbide.
2. Corrosion resistance: the ceramic of the wear-resistant ceramic tube is a neutral material with stable chemical properties
3. Excellent heat resistance
4. Easy to weld: resistant ceramic pipes can be connected by soldering outer steel pipes.
5. Convenient transportation and installation: relatively lightweight and easy to transport and install.
What is Alumina Ceramic Lined Pipe?
Alumina Ceramic Lined Pipe refers to a metal pipe with an outer layer of ceramic coating made of Alumina. Alumina is a corrosion-resistant ceramic material, characterized by extremely high hardness, high strength, and excellent wear resistance, making it an ideal choice for lining pipes in harsh environments. Our Alumina Ceramic Lined Pipes are produced in-house using advanced machinery and high-quality raw materials, guaranteeing outstanding quality and longevity.
Packing and shipping
1. According to the product size, the company has special personnel to design and customize the packaging according to the drawings.
2. The packaging forms include fumigation-free wooden boxes and iron shelf packaging. The packaging method is selected according to the weight and structure of the product.
3. The outside of the product or wooden box will be packaged with bubble film or cling film, in order to prevent rust and not be wet by rain
4. The label will be affixed on the outside of the package.
5. The relevant inspection report or shipping list of the goods will be sent with the goods or sent to customers in electronic form.