Place of Origin: Changsha, Hunan, China
Brand Name: Ibeno
Model Number: Rubber Ceramic Liners
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Packaging Details: Packed in wooden cases or iron racks
Delivery Time: 25-45 workdas
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100,000 ㎡/ year
The ceramic and rubber composite with steel plate is made of ceramic, rubber, and steel plate by a hot vulcanization process. The high hardness of wear-resistant ceramic provides the lining plate with super anti-wear ability. The steel plate is the structural support, which enhances the impact resistance of the lining plate. The special rubber plays a buffering role in the scouring process of the material. Each material in the ceramic and rubber composite with steel plate complements each other to form wear- and impact-resistant ceramic lining.
Alumina ceramic technical parameters
|Rock Hardness HRA||≥85||≥90|
|Bending Strength MPa||≥330||≥340|
|Compression strength MPa||≥1200||≥1300|
|Fracture Toughness KIc MPam 1/2||≥4.0||≥4.2|
Anti-wear of coal mill separator: The operating environment temperature of the coal mill separator is between 70℃-90℃, and the wear of other parts is not serious, and the lining of 5mm alumina ceramic can meet the requirements.
Anti-wear of the straight pipe section at the outlet of the separator of the coal mill: The operating environment of the straight pipe at the outlet of the separator of the coal mill is relatively bad. The temperature of the mixed air at ℃ is not very high, and the wear-resistant ceramic lining of the straight pipe section of the coal mill separator is a 10mm ceramic sheet.
1. It is made of 95% Al2O3, dry-pressed, and sintered at a high temperature of 1740 degrees. Under the condition of erosion and wear, the wear resistance of wear-resistant ceramics is dozens of times that of ordinary steel.
2. Natural rubber: good flexibility, aging resistance for more than 10 years, good shock absorption and impact resistance, superior corrosion resistance, and reduced impact of ore falling from high altitudes.
3. Advanced vulcanization equipment, The rubber sheet is fine, flat, and smooth, and will not cause blockage and sticking. The ceramic and rubber have strong adhesion and will not fall off.
4. Easy installation: Ceramic rubber composite board has a lower density than steel plate, is lightweight and is easy installation.
5. Steel plate impact: The three-in-one back is added with steel plates, and two fixing methods are adopted: bolt fixing and countersunk welding, which can meet greater ore impact.
1. High-quality rubber and ceramics
2. Compared with steel lining plates, the wear life is longer.
3. It can be designed according to different environmental conditions.
4. It can absorb vibration, reduce noise, and improve environmental comfort.
5. Compared with steel lining plates, the wear life is longer.
6. Low investment and high return.
The ceramic lining is a kind of alumina-based material, supplemented with other ingredients, special corundum ceramics sintered at a high temperature of 1700 ° C, and then combined with high-strength binders. The production process is as follows:
1. The ceramic lining is designed for the lack of wear-resistant and impact-resistant products on the market. Small square ceramic sheets are embedded in special rubber to form a square ceramic lining, and then high-strength organic adhesives are used to bond the lining. It is connected to the inner shell steel plate of the equipment to form a strong and buffering anti-wear layer, which has comprehensive excellent performance such as wear resistance, impact resistance, and high-temperature resistance.
2. The difficulty of the production process is, on the one hand, the appearance treatment before the vulcanization of alumina ceramic sheets and, on the other hand, the brushing treatment of alumina ceramic sheets. Sometimes it is difficult to brush the sides in place. At present, there are two main methods of brushing alumina ceramic sheets: manual and spraying.
3. The choice of rubber for ceramic linings is related to the quality. The wear-resistant ceramic linings with lower prices are generally recycled rubber, and those with good quality are natural rubber or nitrile rubber. The ceramic rubber linings produced by Yibeinuo are mainly nitrile rubber.
Yibeinuo is a manufacturer of ceramic-rubber composite steel plates. It is committed to the production, design research, and development of wear-resistant ceramics. It can provide the best wear-resistant design solutions for enterprise equipment. The perfect after-sales service system allows customers to have no worries